As a Society of more than 10,000 students, PRSSA provides you with unmatched professional development opportunities tailored specifically for students. Join PRSSA and take advantage of the many ways it can enhance your education, broaden your network and launch your career.
Enhance Your Education
- Events. Network, learn and interact with public relations students from around the country at PRSSA events like National Conference, National Assembly and Regional Conferences.
- Competitions. Apply what you’ve learned in the classroom, add to your portfolio and work with high-profile clients by taking the opportunity to compete in one of our many case study competitions.
- Leadership. Add to your résumé and gain valuable leadership skills by running for office in your Chapter, student-run firm or the PRSSA National Committee.
- Scholarships and Awards. Be recognized for your accomplishments or let us help you fund your education through one of the many scholarships and awards PRSSA offers students each year.
- News and Intelligence. Stay current on industry news and the latest trends in public relations through PRSSA and PRSA news and intelligence resources.
- Writing. Add to your portfolio and be published nationally by taking the initiative to write for FORUM® or PRSSA’s blog, Progressions.
Broaden Your Network
- Events. Develop valuable relationships with future colleagues and current professionals through national and regional events.
- Social Media. Start discussions and connect with PRSSA members from all over by plugging in to PRSSA social media.
- PRSA Sponsor Chapters. Meet current professionals, ask questions and get professional advice through your Chapter’s PRSA Sponsor Chapter.
- Champions for PRSSA. Browse the Champions for PRSSA Directory to see this network of professionals dedicated to supporting PRSSA members and your education.
Launch Your Career
- PRSA Jobcenter. Browse career resources and search for public relations employment opportunities all over the world with PRSA Jobcenter.
- Internships. Get job-hunting tips, upload your résumé and find the most recent internship opportunities through the PRSSA Internship Center.
- PRSA Associate Membership. Start networking and get connected to 20,000 public relations professionals when you join PRSA as an Associate Member for only $65 up to five months before or two years after graduation.
To learn more about what PRSSA can do for you and how to take advantage of all your PRSSA member benefits, contact the vice president of member services Josie Bobeck at email@example.com.