DTE Energy is now hiring a co-op (multi-term intern). Consider applying if you’re a junior/senior, have excellent writing skills, and have previous experience. This is a PAID internship. For more information and to apply, click here.
Responsible for working in conjunction with communication specialists and assigned business units to write, edit, and proofread various internal and external communications programs, including, but not limited to: feature articles, publications, brochures, investor/public relations materials, presentations, advertising, press releases, speeches, etc.
- Work with Corporate Communications team and leadership to develop and execute effective communications to support and help achieve the enterprise and business unit specific priorities.
- Write, edit, revise, and proofread various internal and external communications.
- Manage information and conduct research.
- Meet with business unit clients to gain understanding of communication objectives and campaigns. Develop and executes communications plans.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Assist with and contribute to communications strategy for the company and assigned business unit.
- Make recommendations on further development and advancement of electronic communications and media.
- Actively involved in the content development process, including generating story ideas, managing deadlines, design, and production.