The Plymouth Downtown Development Authority is now accepting applications for its winter/spring internships for any student interested in urban planning, public administration, public relations, communications, marketing, or any related field.
Requirements (according to Plymouth DDA):
- Must be actively enrolled or a recent graduate of public relations, marketing, advertising, communications or other related programs.
- Strong writing, media relations, verbal communication and organizational skills.
- General knowledge of marketing.
- Knowledge of computers, Microsoft Word, Excel and social media.
- Ability to work independently.
Duties (according to Plymouth DDA):
- Update Downtown Plymouth website.
- Write and disseminate articles, media advisories, news releases or other documents.
- Promote goodwill by representing Downtown Plymouth in a professional manner with a cheerful, can-do attitude.
- Develop media lists and merchant databases.
- Draft news releases, media alerts, fact sheets, videos, client meeting summaries, status reports and other materials.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of information and assist with the coordination of fax and mailing activities.
- Provide writing assistance for other projects.
To apply, you will need to submit an application, cover letter, resume and writing samples to the following address: Human Resources – DDA PR Internship City of Plymouth 201 S Main Plymouth, MI 48170 Fax: (734) 455-1892 email@example.com
Deadline to Submit Application: Open Until Filled.
For internship applications and submission information, please visit: http://ci.plymouth.mi.us/jobs.aspx