Challenge Detroit is accepting applications for its 2016-2017 Fellowship until March 6, 2016. According to its website, Challenge Detroit “is a leadership and professional development program that invites approximately 30 of tomorrow’s leaders to live, work, play, give, and lead in and around the greater Detroit area for one year” (source).
According to the application, Fellows:
- “Engage in team challenges, utilizing design thinking and innovative collaboration in partnership with area non-profits to positively impact the city and region;
- Work at one of the top companies in the region;
- Receive a $36,000 annual salary plus benefits typical of host company;
- Live in the City of Detroit;
- Participate in a leadership development program; and
- Receive benefits such as memberships to various organizations, discounts, event access, and other benefits” (source).