CKC Agency is looking to fill an internship position in summer 2016. According to the job posting, “CKC Agency is a dynamic, full-service communications firm that provides everything progressive companies need, including public relations and publicity, social media and web-based strategy and content” (source).
According to the job posting, the qualifications are:
- “Must be a college student (may or may not be for college credit) or a recent graduate
- Must have availability to work between 30 and 40 hours per week
- Must have some prior public relations internship or experience
- Must have a positive and self-starter attitude
- Start/end date is flexible beginning in May 2016 and ending in August 2016
- This is an unpaid position, but may be for used as college credit” (source).