Marketing & Events Intern
The Ann Arbor / Ypsilanti Regional Chamber is seeking a Marketing & Events intern to provide support to the Director of Marketing & Events and the Marketing & Events Coordinator.
The ideal candidate has a background in journalism or marketing who can commit 16 hours a week. Applicants should possess strong writing and computer skills, attention to detail, and have a passion for social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is preferred.
This is an unpaid internship, however interns are provided free parking and free attendance at all Chamber events. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone currently enrolled in college classes or is a recent graduate looking to gain real world marketing and event experience while making connections with local business leaders.
- Assist in managing the Chamber’s social media channels
- Update Chamber website with member news and events
- Assist with special marketing projects as needed
- Assist in event preparations and provide logistical support during events
- Assist with event photography as needed
- Answer phones and greet visitors
To apply, send your resume and letter of interest to Marketing & Events Coordinator, Chelsie Whitehead at email@example.com.