Forward-thinking, fast-paced EMU Office of University Marketing looking to hire social media student assistants/interns with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms. The students hired will manage and grow the social media presence for one of EMU’s five colleges.
- Strong social/people skills
- Solid work ethic and ability to work independently off site
- Nose for news/good stories
- Passion for social media, people and EMU
- Keen ability to find and promote content daily
- Promote valuable college news, events, activities and other relevant information on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Grow Facebook Likes and Twitter Followers
- Create and promote interesting weekly features: Throwback Thursdays, Fast Fact Fridays, etc.
- Develop relationships with college faculty, staff, department heads, students and alumni
- Encourage others to create blogs for blogemu.com
- Public Relations
Ted Coutilish, Associate Vice President, University Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org, 734.487.2483