The City of Plymouth is looking for a summer public relations intern.
- 16-20 hours a week
- May-August 2015
- Update Downtown Plymouth Website
- Write and disseminate articles, media advisories,news releases or other documents.
- Promote goodwill by representing Downtown Plymouth in a professional manner with a cheerful, can-do attitude.
- Assist with the coordination and development of media lists and merchant databases.
- Drafts basic public relations materials including news releases,media alerts,factsheets,client
meeting summaries, status reports and other materials as directed.
- Also ensures completeness and accuracy of information and assists with the coordination of fax and mailing activities. In addition, conducts appropriate follow up when necessary.
- Provide writing assistance for other projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Send application, cover letter, resume, and writing samples to :
Human Resources – DDA PR Internship
City of Plymouth
201 S Main St
Plymouth, MI 48170
Deadline: April 10, 2015