Job Description: An intern on the media relations and marketing team for Identity, an integrated public relations firm driving strategic communications for clients nationwide in a wide range of industries, will be responsible for providing editorial, research and administrative support.
- Draft and distribute press releases/media alerts.
- Conduct research and provide thorough results, including event venues, publications, editorial contacts, conferences, speaking opportunities, marketing collateral, etc.
- Develop local, regional and national media lists.
- Assist in creating client reports, including clipping of media placements.
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading a wide variety of media and marketing material.
- Current college student or graduate studying writing, communications, marketing, public relations or a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Driven individual ad hard worker dedicated to delivering great work.
- Hunger to learn and ability to take direction and apply it to future work.
- Ability to work 3 days a week from May 2015-July/August 2015. Hours are negotiable.
Identity is located in Bingham Farms MI at 30700 Telegraph Rd., suite 1475.
Please contact Account Director Erin Sabo with a resume and cover letter to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org.