The LAGRANT Foundation Scholarship is for current advertising, public relations, and marketing college students.
Award Amount: $2,500
Deadline: February 27, 2015
The following criteria must be met in order to be eligible:
- Be a member in one of the following ethnic groups: African American/Black, Asian American/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino or Native American/Alaska Native.
- Must be registered for at least 12 credit hours.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.75
- Be available to attend scholarship activities in Chicago (trip provided) on June 7-9 to accept award.
- Make a one-year commitment to maintain contact with TLF to receive professional guidance and academic support.
The following materials must be included with application to be submitted online:
- Scholarship Application
- Letter of Recommendation
- Unofficial Transcripts or Acceptance Letter (if you are a incoming freshmen)
More information can be found on TLF’s website.