The 16th Annual Student Development Conference committee is proud to present Don McLean, the marketing and proposals lead at MMS Holdings, Inc.
Don will be one of the workshop speakers at SDC on Friday, Dec. 6 and will speak about personal branding.
Don’t forget to get your early bird special rate by reserving your spot at the Student Development Conference. The early bird special rate is $10 and is available until Friday, Nov. 29. Please visit the SDC web page for more details.
Payment and RSVP’s must be made to Lisa McClees before Friday, Nov. 29 to receive the early bird rate. Refunds will not be given once payment is made because SDC is a fundraiser for EMU PRSSA.
Personal Branding for Students
- Understanding the personal brand concept
- Why are personal brands important?
- How to elevate your personal brand
- How social media plays a part of personal branding
- Key steps in strengthening your personal brand
Don McLean is a marketing, advertising and PR professional from the Metro Detroit area. Follow Don on his blog at http://www.advertorious.com.